Monday 15 December 2014

anti-frizz /un wanted curl/straight hair


LR HEALTH AND BEAUTY SYSTEMS

I have an important meeting and very few time to get prepared .About what to wear I have decided . I’m  going to have a light make up so it will take few minutes to wear and have a fresh face but what about my hairs ?


They are frizzy and unmanageable specially when it rains.It is a time consuming procedure to make them straight with iron or fan.


 As you knew hairs play an important role to have a fresh and alive appearance, specially for women and it would be more difficult to manage them if you have long and hairs .With naturally frizzy wavy hair like mine of course ,I have tried different ways and products to make them to look more stylish .I've been trying the treatment for ages till I finally found some proper ways and a product that it really works as it claims .

so I would like to share it with you because I’m sure there are lots of women also men understanding me well enough.

One of the strangest things that I have discovered is, not to wash your hairs daily .It makes the hair more dry and frizzy .

 while taking shower it is better not to use too hot water because it strips your hairs of its natural oil which you wont to do.

Massage the shampoo gently into your scalp and hairs with your fingertips but not too vigorously. Don’t mound your hairs in top of your head to scrub them, it will make tangles.

If you are using conditioner ,after putting it over your hairs leave it on longer ....washing other parts of your body, like that hairs absorb more.

And keep in mind you don’t have to rinse the conditioner completely.

You should choose a proper type of shampoo for frizzy and wavy hairs .I have tried various brands of shampoo but none of them made me happy enough till I find Lr nova pure moisture plus shampoo free from parabens and artificial colors but with 3 Algae extract.


So I will need approximately 10 minutes to wash my hairs with LR nova pure shampoo to have soft and very shiny hairs that are more manageable. It combines active ingredients with natural extracts, specifically formulated to respond to your hairs needs. The core ingredients are always the Kerashine complex. 


Then I dry them a bit with towel and put my secret weapon against frizzy hairs and unwanted curls.LR nova pure styling smoothing balm to have more straight and shiny hairs and because this product has anti-frizz affect my hairs look more stylish, smooth and seductive shine. This product also has the effective against dryness so you will get rid of Trichoptilosis .Then takes few minutes to dry and comb simply my hairs with fan.This styling product is so light that my hairs are free to move not heavy like a helmet ...and I am ready for my important appointment while I am sure I will reach there on time with such a seductive shiny and smooth hairs.





No comments:

Post a Comment